Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yeah.. i'm alive....


So yeah.. it's been a busy couple months... Working on certifications and working with the Iraqis training them to be Firefighters.. We did a live burn the other day and got one good picture out of it... Check it out... The guys i work with are in silver helmets, Iraqis in Red and yellow helmets.. Been working on all my certifications, and it's kept me busy.. hopefully it will lead to a state job soon.. and it's quite possible i will put on E-5 in the very near future.
Anyways.. i'm still alive. I'll be home mid to late January..
-Damien

3 comments:

The Original MAJ said...

Thanks for finally updating us :P

Ace said...

Keep up the awesome work, bro! I just saw your latest email about finishing HAZMAT Tech! Hats off to you! Keep the pics coming, and bust out those certs since you will have all the time in the world while over there. There's no doubt it will lead to a job stateside. Now that you have HAZMAT Tech, let me know if you're willing to relocate in my neck of the woods, and I'll get you in (hopefully) where I'm at. Even if you don't, that cert will help you out a TON!! Take care and keep them post's coming!!!

Ace said...

PS: If you didn't have it before, you'll now have those 5 points veterns preference for jobs. It does help out, believe it or not!